Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hope for Brian




This is my brother-in-law when he picked this little pup.  He named her Hope.    The poor pup is sometimes confused.  He is living in this house with no master sort of.. the master can't speak at the moment.  He is battling cancer.  The pup is getting disciplined by many people and other pets.  He just wants to be loved. 
My sister Irene was living with Brian and she helped with everything, including disciplining the pup.  She was very proud of him.  He listened, he did not beg for food, he did not scratch at the door to be let in, and he did not enter the kitchen.  All things she easily trained him to do.  Well Irene left on Friday night.  The dog laid at the door that night and maybe waited for her to return. 
The next day, he was in the kitchen and everytime I moved he was behind me, it was funny how her discipling worked wonders when she was there.  Now he is doing everything that he isn't supposed to do.  He is keeping our minds off a difficult time and he is a pleasure to have around and he is so cute. 
Maybe Sue can post a more recent picture.

More info on Hope.  She has chewed my telephone charger and the zipper on her bed.  But she is still cute.  Marie and Brian love her.

3 comments:

  1. I can't seem to post anything, merely reply. :( I will email you a couple of photos of Hope. She really is a beautiful dog.
    love you all,
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to be invited and then we'll accept and you can post. I don't need pictures, because I have them on the usb stick right? I'm glad you are joining us. We need a fresh, young face. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see the dogs together. Little looks soo mischievous!

    ReplyDelete