Thursday, December 15, 2011

Niemi Get Better

Today is the day to send pictures to Brian to remind him of all the people who love him and enjoy spending time with him.  When your nick name is Angel, how can you not get better.  We are rooting for you!!
This picture was taken a few years ago at his cottage for the Couples Fishing Derby.  It's always fun to fish all day and have spaghetti for super.. just to tell you how many fish are caught.  It's a great time to be had and we need to do this again..  Get better my lovely Brian.

4 comments:

  1. Great to read your post Gil.
    Yes the couples fishing derby is always a highlight of my year and the bright spot in my winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that it was cancelled next winter.. what will we do??

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could all go to the Girls of Sturgeon Falls weekend. It's on February 5th and 6th I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I like to fish and I'm a girl from Sturgeon Falls too.

    ReplyDelete